20 Aralık 2006 Çarşamba

Master of my domain

Blog yapıp da Seinfeld'i anmamak olmaz. İşte en sevdiğim Seinfeld sözlerinden bazıları:

My name is George, I am unemployed and I live with my parents. George

Fake, fake, fake, fake! Elaine

Not that there's anything wrong with that! Jerry

These pretzels are making me thirsty. Kramer

Take the K-man. Jerry

I'll tell you what... Jerry

I am back baby, i am back! George

My boys can swim! George

A guy who's about five foot eleven, he's got uh, a big head and flared nostrils. Kramer, Jerry için

Like, a horse face, big teeth, and a pointed nose. George, Jerry için

A pretty woman, you know, kinda short, big wall of hair, face like a frying pan. George, Elaine için

Have you seen a tall, lanky dufus with a bird face and hair like the bride of Frankenstein? Elaine Kramer için

I always get the feeling that when lesbians look at me, they're thinking, 'That's why I'm not a heterosexual. George

2 yorum:

Herbert dedi ki...

"Serenity now!!!" - Frank Costanza

Adsız dedi ki...

Ya siz blog kardeşliğine girip niye beni çağırmıyosunuz ÇOK kırıldım :)

doruk